National Diploma (Level 3) and Higher National Certificate (Level 4)
Be at the heart of the live online revolution
The Level 3 National Diploma and the Level 4 Higher National Certificate are vocationally focussed qualifications, taken in the United Kingdom and recognised internationally.
Both qualifications are ideal for the developing musician and artist who wishes to properly prepare for a career in the music industry.
The Level 3 National Diploma’s vocational approach is designed for students (16 years and over). The Level 4 HNC is for more mature musicians over 18 who are looking to further their career development and their educational pathway (similar to a Foundation Degree). Both courses offer dedicated progression into:
- Higher Education that includes key theoretical aspects, alongside a highly practical, hands-on approach to music education.
- Building a credible and realistic career in the music industry.
Why Music Academy Online?
- Highly experienced professional musicians and tutors, with an enviable collection of credits.
- A dual online delivery model, incorporating live delivery and the best online resources available.
- International networking opportunities with musicians, artists and industry specialists.
- Real world projects are an integral part of the course, allowing you to work on your ideas throughout your course and then take them to the world.
- Over 40 years of experience in the music industry and specialist modern music education guides and informs Music Academy Online courses.